Monday, August 5, 2019

Sat 8/3/19 - Push Day

Gym: Garage Gym
(135#Incline)8,8,8,10
(75#Squat)4x8+BWx12
(85#OHP)4x8
(40#Fly)2x10
(Superman)2x12
(95#CGIncline)10,7
(BandExt)12,11,9
(30#Crunch)3x10
(Pullups)12

82 + 8 = 90 mins

Push day. Started with incline. Working on progressing on 8-rep sets. Last week I started too heavy. Re-set lower today and will try to progress. Definitely not used to higher rep sets (and this isn't "high" reps, but I was doing sets of 5 for a long time).  Then we did squats. Very light, but trying to work on hip mobility and getting really deep. So...I gotta start really light and try to work up. I'll still work in box squats. We finished squats with a set of deep paused body weight squats. Next we did overhead press for 4 sets and these felt really good.

Then we did fly's with supermans. For fly's we did them lying on the ground and did negatives.  So, negative fly down, then press the DB's up. These didn't feel like they were doing anything for the first 6-7 reps and I almost stopped, but then I REALLY started feeling it reps 8,9,10. Liked these a lot.  Then we did a set of Close Grip incline (for triceps). Finished up with triceps band extensions and weighted crunches.  Great WO. Hard work. We decided part way through this workout we'd get all-u-can-eat sushi for dinner.  And it was incredible. Hadn't been in a while.

A little while after the WO, we did a set of pull-ups.  I'm doing a set of pull-ups every day.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 185.8 this morning. I did Intermittent Fasting all week. Feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment