Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wed 7/31/19 - Full Body (and deer!)

Gym: Garage Gym
(145#Squat)5,5,165x5
(135#SLDL)3x8
(135#Incline)5,145x5,5P
(Pullups)11
(135#BOR)2x8
(35#Curl)10
(60#OHTri)12
(Crunch)15

44 + 9 = 53 mins

Full Body early morning WO. Started with box squats for 3x5. Tweaked my lower-left back on 2nd or 3rd set. Still bothering me while I write this. Then we did stiff legged dead lifts for 3 sets. Next was incline. I started with 135#'s did long paused reps, then bumped the weight to 145#s and did paused reps. Felt good. Then we did a set up pull-ups followed by 2 sets of BOR. Rows felt heavy. Finished up with a set of curls, OHTri's and paused crunches.

When we work out we always take our dog, Salem, out with us and put her on a lead. She hangs out in the grass outside the garage.  Sarah was about to start a set of incline when I saw a deer walking past the garage window.  I told her to stop and we walked to the front of the garage.  Salem was lying down facing away from the deer as it approached. It got to within under 10 feet of Salem before they spooked and the deer ran about 25 yards away.  We couldn't believe how close it got!  Later, we saw one of the fawns in our back yard. Really neat seeing them so frequently lately.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 187.2 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment