Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tue 10/27 - Upper

Workout: Work Gym
(35#Pullups)8,7,BWx12,10
(75#Inc)9,8,7,65x8
(155#BOR)3x10
(30#Crunch)3x12
(75#OHTri)14,10
(30#IncCurl)2x12
(15#RDelt)2x10

46 + 10 = 56 mins

Hit the gym at lunch today. Started out with weighted pullups during incline warm-up. I did 2 weighted sets and two body weight sets. I hadn't done weighted pullups in a while, but last time I did them I think I did 4x8, so I dropped off from that a bit. Still good pullups. Body weight one's felt great. Incline was OK. I should've gone lighter since I pushed fairly hard on Sunday and am not used to higher frequency/volume yet. I was going to superset incline fly's with BOR, but I stopped fly's a couple reps into the first set. They really bothered my R shoulder. So instead, I supersetted weighted crunches with BOR. Both were good.

I finished up with a triple set of overhead triceps extensions, incline curls and rear delt work. I hadn't done overhead triceps extensions in months and thought I should change things up from skull crushers occasionally. They were good. Good WO in under an hour.

Nutrition:
I weighed 169.6 this morning, down from 172.6 yesterday after a fairly big eating weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment