Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tue 10/20 - Upper

Workout: Work Gym
(175#VbarPull)3x8,138x10
(75#Inc)10,8,6,65x8
(135#BOR)3x10
(80#Skulls)8,70x9,9,9
(30#IncCurl)2x10
(30#RDelt)3x10
(25#Crunch)3x12

49 + 5 = 54mins

I've only lifted once in the last 13 days and I was having a bit of a hard time finding the motivation to go to the gym. Once I got there and started warming up, I got over that. I started with pulldowns during incline warmup. 3 heavy sets + 1 backoff set. Then I supersetted incline with BOR. 10 good reps on the first set was good, then I dropped reps from there. I don't think I've lost all that much strength, but muscle endurance is sorely lacking due to the lack of WO frequency lately. 3 "heavy" sets and one backoff set that ended up being fairly heavy (based on # of reps I was able to do).

Then I supersetted the final 4 exercises. I did 2 sets of skull crushers with 2 sets incline curls. Then 2 more sets skull crushers with rear delt and crunches.  Good WO in not a lot of time. Gotta get frequency back up now that my big hiking trip is over.

Nutrition:
I weighed 168.8 this morning. Still fairly lean, but don't look as lean as my weight would suggest. I think that's a combination of lack of working out combined with fairly large carb intake lately that's leaving me a little bloated and "soft" looking.  Feeling good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment