Monday, January 8, 2018

Sun 1/7 - Upper

Sat 1/6 
8 Mile hike with Sarah and Salem to explore frozen waterfalls in Dupont State Forest. Cold, but beautiful.

Sun 1/7
Workout: Snap Fitness
(75#DBInc)8,8,7,65x9
(Pull-ups)10,12,10
(50#DBShldr)8,6,45x8
(InvertRow)3x10
(30#Fly)2x12
(75#OHTri)12,9
(60#EZCurl)15,30Hx10
(Abs)2x15
(15#RDelt)2x15
(Crunch)2x12


45 + 10 = 45 mins

I wanted to try to go heavy on incline today, but during w/u I knew there was no way. Went with 75#DB's and that was plenty for today. Just felt really beat up all around. Probably the effects of being sick for over a week. But it was a good effort and pull-ups were actually much better than I thought they'd be, given how heavy I was this morning after hiking and all you can eat sushi last night.

So, started with incline and pull-up combo. 3 sets plus 1 back-off set for incline and 3 good sets pull-ups.  Then we did shoulder press and inverted rows. It was about the second set of inverted rows that I started to feel really drained.  Then we did fly's and overhead triceps extensions.  Then curls and abs. Finished up with rear delt raises and crunches.  Solid WO.  Good effort compared to how I was feeling.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 183.4 this morning. Went hiking yesterday and had all you can eat sushi last night. 8 pound spike from day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment