Thursday, January 11, 2018

Wed 1/10 - Upper

Workout: Club Fitness
(80#DBInc)8,7,7,65x8
(Pull-ups)13,11,9,8
(50#DBShldr)8,6,45x8
(InvertRow)3x8
(25#Fly)2x10
(75#OHTri)10,8
(70#EZCurl)10,8
(Abs)2x15
(Band)2x12
(Crunch)2x10

54 + 10 = 64 mins

WO at Club Fitness after work. Started with incline and pull-up combo. Incline went well, 3 heavy sets and a back-off set. Worked hard and would've like to do a 4th heavy set but don't think I'd have gotten many reps, and my R shoulder would've probably really started to complain. Pull-ups were good for 4 sets. Still don't know how I did so well on the b'day challenge. Haven't come close to those reps since then.  Next I did DB shoulder press with inverted rows. Had to drop the weight on presses after 2 sets.

Next I did cable fly's in a new machine (seated) with overhead triceps extensions. Fly's weren't bad, but R shoulder didn't like this position as much as standing. Then I did EZ bar curls with abs for 2 sets each. Finished up with band pulls and crunches.

Good WO. This gym is fairly warm and I was sweating more than normal and was really huffing and puffing. Out of cardio shape.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 177.0 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment