Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sun 1/21 - Upper

Workout: Snap Fitness
(75#DBInc)4x8
(175#PullDn)4x8
(140#Shldr)8,7,6
(200#CableRow)3x10
(35#Fly)3x10
(80#Skulls)10,8,60x12
(75#BBCurl)9,7,25Hx10,8
(Abs)17,12
(15#RDelt)2x12
(Crunch)3x12

62 + 8 = 70 mins

Felt beat up this morning after yesterday's hike. Only did 12 miles so it shouldn't have beat me up the way it did. At a TON of sushi last night and was super bloated this morning.

So, the WO... Started with incline and couldn't go all that heavy, but pleased with 4 good sets of controlled reps, supersetted with close grip pulldowns. Then shoulder press machine with standing cable rows. I went heavier on shoulder press than normal, so that was good.  Next we did cable fly's with skull crushers. I hadn't done skull crushers in a while and they felt pretty good.  Then we did curls and abs. I did straight barbell curls today for 2 sets, then back-off sets of hammer curls. Finished up with rear delts and crunches.  Good solid WO.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 184.8 this morning. Heaviest I've been in a long time. Super bloated from yesterday eating hiking food and then sushi. Going to have to start planning out my diet for spring/summer sometime soon.  Not looking forward to that.  Work is having a "Biggest Loser" contest so maybe I'll enter that.

No comments:

Post a Comment