Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Mon 12/11 - Upper (new gym by the office)

Workout: Club Fitness
(75#DBInc)10,8,6
(Pullups)13,11,10
(60#Shldr)3x10
(120#SeatRow)3x10
(23#Fly)2x10
(65#Rope)3x8
(InvertRow)2x15
(Abs)2x15
(35#HCurl)2x10
(Crunch)2x12
(Band)2x15

53 + 7 = 60 mins

Upper WO after work at new gym by my office, Club Fitness. I thought it was going to be small like Snap Fitness in Mint Hill. It's not. It's LARGE and a really nice gym. A lot of people there after work, but it's large enough that it didn't feel too crowded.

Anyway, the WO... Started with DB incline and pull-ups. R shoulder didn't feel great on incline, but pull-ups were pretty good especially with how heavy I was after the weekend. I think I'm ready for the birthday pull-up challenge. Just need to flush some water out of my system this week and lighten up by a couple of pounds. Next I did shoulder press with seated rows.  Then cable fly's with rope extensions (triceps).  Next was inverted rows with abs. Finished up with hammer curls, crunches and band pulls (rear delt).

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 181.0 this morning. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment