Friday, December 8, 2017

Fri 12/8 - Upper

Workout: Snap Fitness
(75#DBInc)3x8
(Pullups)12,11,11
(120#Shldr)3x8
(InvertRow)8,8,15
(30#Fly)12,10
(60#Skulls)12,10
(EZ/HCurl)2x10/10
(Crunch)2x15
(Band)2x15
(Crunch)2x12

46 + 10 = 56 mins

Late evening WO after work tonight. It was snowing and sleeting on the way home. Fairly rare for Charlotte, NC! Started with incline and pull-up combo. Right shoulder felt really wonky and somewhat painful. I wasn't expecting this because my last WO was pull only and the last time I did incline was 5 days ago. Pullups were good and I was pleased that reps didn't drop off much at all through 3 sets.  Then I did shoulder press with inverted rows.

Next I did chest fly's with skull crushers. Then EZBar/Hammer curl combo with crunches. Finished up with band pulls (rear delt) and more crunches.  Good WO after a somewhat exhausting first week back to work.  Just not back in the groove yet.

I joined a gym near work so I'll try to get some use out of that 1-2 times a week.  New company had a really good deal with the gym.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 176.0 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment