Monday, September 14, 2020

Sat 9/12/20 - GPP + Knee Ability

Garage Gym

(SealRow)35x15,13

(TriPushDn)17,14

(Curl)35x12,25Hx15

(Delt)10x15,18,20

(LegRaise)3x15

(Tibialis)2x25

(Calf)25,35

(StepUp3”)30,

(SplitSquat)25


58 mins 


Today was GPP and Knee Ability day. GP was ok. I have pain that feels like some kind of muscle pull in my upper right back near my shoulder blade that’s been bothering me. So instead of doing inverted rows, I did moderate weight seal rows. These felt pretty good. I did triceps band pushdowns for the first time in a long time and they felt good.  I bumped up weight on first set of curls, which were easier due to light-ish rows.  Delts were good, 2 sets lateral, 1 set front.  I did leg raises again. I like these, but have to admit I’m doing them partially because they are easier than L-Sits and I just didn’t feel like putting in that effort today.  


I also did the knee ability routine. Knees are feeling good. I’ve been doing knee ability 2x/week and squatting with barbell 1x/week and doing another type of squat (e.g. goblet squat) 1x/week.  I’ve also been deadlifts 1x/week.  It’s only been a couple of weeks, but my knees are feeling better than they have in a long time.  Now if I can just have patience and keep progressing slowly, don’t do something stupid and make sure I build in reduced volume weeks…


Nutrition/Weight:

182.4 this morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment