Thursday, August 20, 2020

Wed 8/19/20 - Full Body (OHP)

 Garage Gym

(OHP)75x6,95x6,105x6,115x6,6,6,8

(RDL)135x10,165x10,185x10,10,10

(Tibialis15”)2x25

(Calf)25

(KOTCalf)25

(PatrickStep)12”x25,11”x25

(Flexibility)Ham/Glute/Quad


54 mins 

 

Today should have started with squats, but I'm still doing the knee ability routine instead. Started with OHP working up to 3 sets of 6 @RPE8. I was feeling good so I did a 4th set and did 8 reps.  This was good and bad.  Good in that it felt much better than last week at the same weight, bad in that I pushed to RPE9 and I just tend to do that too frequently.  Felt good though and solid effort.  Then I did RDL’s fairly light with some decent volume. 


I also did the knee ability routine and some flexibility.  Knees are OK-ish.  They feel great in some positions and I can do things w/o pain I couldn’t do before.  But there are still some ROM’s that are painful that just won’t seem to go away.  I have to remember when they are feeling good, it’s not necessarily a time to start pushing (squatting, adding extra knee ability sets, pushing into pain areas).  I tend to do this when things start feeling good and end up taking several steps backward.  Slow progression will win the game here.


Nutrition/Weight:

182.0 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment