Friday, August 28, 2020

Fri 8/28/20 - Full Body (Bench) + Knee/Shoulder update

Garage Gym

(Bench)135x6,155x6,170x6,180x6,185x6,6,6

(Tibialis)2x25

(Calf)2x25

(StepUp3”)25

(PendlayRow)155x16/+5,5,5,5,4

(LDelt)10x15,15

(Mobility)


70 mins 


Used the new ISF Power Bar for the first workout today. LOVE the aggressive knurling.  So much better than the Ohio Bar.  Started with bench working up to 3x6 @RPE8. I paused the last rep on each set and on the 3rd set that pause pushed me to probably RPE9, but felt pretty good.  I already did barbell squats this week, so I skipped skipped squats today and did knee ability work. Then we did Pendlay rows for Myo-reps.  I was POURING sweat during these.  Finished up with some lateral delts while I cooled down.  Solid WO.


I haven't mentioned my shoulders bothering me in a while, because they haven't! My shoulders and elbows have been feeling good for several months.  My knees are still a work in progress, but getting better (I think) and my legs are getting stronger. I'm also getting more flexible. When my knees aren't cranky, I can squat below parallel, I can do things I haven't been able to do in probably 10 years.  So, despite them being painful at times still, I'm seeing progress in other ways and no way in hell am I giving up!


Nutrition/Weight:

181.2 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment