Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Tue 10/22/19 - Full Body (Deadlift)

Gym: Garage Gym
(SLDL)210x6,225x6,235x6,6,6
(OHP)75x8,80x8,90x8,95x8
(8"StepUp)3x6
(BandSquat)3x10
(DBBench)50x8,60x8,8

48 + 6 = 54 mins

Warmed up with what's been standard 2x30 second wall sits. Couldn't believe how heavy I was this morning. I was 195 yesterday after eating a ton of carbs at the neighborhood fall festival Sunday, and then more late night at home. I ate fairly clean Monday but was still heavier. I think I've got to start reigning it in now or else it could get ugly over Thanksgiving and Christmas :0.

Anyway, the WO...
Started with SLDL and bumped the weight each set compared to last WO. It didn't feel easy, but still in the REP8 range. Next we did overhead press. Warmup and working up sets were fine, but first real working set bothered my R trap. My plan was to go heavier than last WO, but that didn't happen and I only got 1 set at 95#'s. I think I went too heavy on pressing movements on Sunday. I'm also fighting a bad cold/cough.  Excuses :).  Then we did 8# steppes. First set really bothered my R knee, but each set it felt better. Finished up with band squats (felt good) and DB bench, was blah. Unimpressive WO, but glad to have it done.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 195.4 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment