Thursday, May 31, 2018

Wed 5/30 - Upper

Workout: Club Fitness
(80#DBInc)8,8,5
(30#Pullups)8,8,6
(60#DBInc)7,6,6
(90#IsoRow)3x8
(80#OHTri)2x10
(35#Curl)10,Hx10
(35#Crunch)2x10
(Band)3x12
(Crunch)3x12

45 + 5 = 50 mins

Workout after work. Warmups didn't feel great but I decided to go heavy anyway. Started with incline and weighted pull-ups superset.  I was pleased with first 2 sets of incline. 2nd set went just about to failure and I just didn't have much left for the 3rd set. I was hoping to get 6 reps, but 5 was all I had in me. Weighted pull-ups were good with more weight than I've been doing. Next I raised angle of incline and did 3 more sets, paired with Iso Rows. I used to use this machine a lot at LA Fitness and really like it. It's not near the dumbbells at the gym, so I tend to forget it's there. It's plate loaded and can be done 1-arm or both arms at the same time. I did both arms.  Great movement and machine.

Then I did overhead triceps extensions, curls and weighted crunches. OHTri's were good with this weight. Finished up with band pulls and crunches.  Very nice WO.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 173.6 this morning, down from 180.4 on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment