Thursday, February 1, 2018

Wed 1/31 - Upper

Workout: Club Fitness
(75#DBInc)8,8,65x8,8
(75#DBRow)4x8
(140#PullDn)3x8
(70#Shldr)3x8
(75#OHTri)2x12
(Abs)17,15
(35#HCurl)10,30x10
(CrunchTwist)2x10
(Band)2x15
(110#Fly)2x10

46 + 10 = 56 mins

WO after work tonight. Started with incline and DB rows. Two sets incline and R shoulder wasn't feeling great. Thought this would've felt easy considering how well incline has been going lately.  Raised angle of incline and did 2 more sets and these felt better on my shoulder. Didn't want to go too heavy tonight anyway so that maybe I can go heavy this weekend, depending on how shoulder feels. I did rows instead of pull-ups to change things up, and because I've been neglecting rows and they've only been a secondary movement for months.  Next I did pulldowns and machine shoulder press. Both these were fine.

Then I did overhead triceps extensions and abs.  Then I did hammer curls with crunch twists. The latter felt good and I should do them more often. Finished up with band pulls and machine fly's. R shoulder didn't like these much either. Decent WO.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 179.2 this morning. Biggest loser contest starts Monday at work.  This weekend could get a bit out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment