Monday, January 6, 2020

Sat 1/4/20 - Full Body (Squat)

Garage Gym
(BoxSquat-312)95x6,115x6,135x6,6
(Incline)145x8,15x78,165,8,8
(HipThrust)135x8,8,8
(YogaPushup)3x10
(Plank)3x60
(LeverRow)45x8,8,10

58 + 6 = 64 mins

Warmed up with wall sit 2x30 seconds. Started with 3-1-2 tempo squats, went fairly light and they felt good.  My knees felt the best when I was doing tempo box squats, so I'm going back to that and I'm determined to progress SLOWLY and see if I can get them back to feeling good. First step in the right direction.  Next we did incline working up to 2 sets at 8RPE. Felt good and making progress here even though I haven't focused on incline in a while.  Next I did hip thrusts and yoga pushups. Finished with planks and lever rows. Lever row was a row with barbell in the landmine, similar to a DB row.  Solid WO.

It was raining this morning and there was a TON of moisture in the air...and on the gym flooring/mats.  It was really slick and my feet slipped several times during incline and hip thrusts.  It was warmer outside than in the garage, so I had opened the door and garage doors, inadvertently letting in a ton of moisture.  Lesson learned - keep the doors closed on really cool humid mornings.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 198.0 this morning. Time to start a diet and get down a good 15 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment