Thursday, April 11, 2019

Wed 4/10 - Full Body

Gym: Garage Gym
(115#Squat)3x10
(135#Incline)8,115x10,10P
(185#DeadLift)3x8
(Pullups)10,6,6
(BandExt)2x15
(35#Curl)9,30x10
(Superman)2x10

44 + 6 = 50 mins

Mid-week full body WO. Nothing heavy today. Started with squats for 3 sets. Right knee bothering me during warmup and we almost just skipped them. Knee felt a bit better as I widened my stance a bit and as I got more warmed up. Knees still just being really temperamental. Next we did incline. First set at 135#'s felt heavier than I wanted for an easy/light day.  Right shoulder bothering me since last weekend.  2 weeks ago, I did 3x10 paused reps easy. I think I'm just not recovering from hard WO's. I haven't been dieting hard, but also eating at a deficit during the week. Dropped weight after the first set, felt better, but this should have felt REALLY light and it didn't. Next we did 3 sets of deadlifts that felt good. Then pullups.  First good set, then dropped reps.  Finished up with band extensions for triceps, curls and superman. Decent WO.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 195.4 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment