Thursday, February 7, 2019

Wed 2/6 - Upper

Gym: Garage Gym
(135#Incline)3x9
(Pullups)3x8
(85#OHP)9,8
(60#DBRow)2x10
(60#OHTri)10,9
(Crunch)2x10
(30#Inc/HCurl)10/10
(Crunch)10
(Band)15

32 + 6 = 38 mins

Early morning WO before work. Started with incline and pull-ups combo. Pullups are a struggle at my current weight.  Next we did OHP and DB rows. We've been doing DB press for shoulders lately so it felt good to do barbell OHP.  I did better than I thought here. DB rows are always tough when done with good form.

Next we did overhead triceps extensions with crunches. Finished up with a combination of incline/hammer curl combo, crunches and a set of band pulls. Lot of work in 32 minutes.  Good WO.

This is the first upper (push and pull) WO we've done in a while and I could tell I'm not used to it.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 187.2this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment