Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wed 10/31 - Upper WO

Workout: Garage Gym
(165#Inc)5,5,145x6,6P
(Pullups)3x8
(85#OHP)3x7
(InvertRow)3x8
(30#Curl)10,Hx10
(35#Skulls)10,30x10
(Crunch)15
(10#RDeltFly)2x12
(Crunch)2x10

36 + 6 =  42 mins

Upper WO early this morning. Started with incline and pull-ups combo. This was a bit disappointing, but I think that I'm still not recovered from the heavy volume WO this weekend.  I upped the weight on incline and it felt heavy. I was doing this weight a few weeks ago and getting sets of 8 reps. 5 reps were all I can handle today for 2 sets and then dropped the weight and did paused reps. Pullups for sets of 8 were hard...and they definitely should NOT be. Left trap is still painful/tight from the weekend.  Although I loved the high volume WO's this past weekend, I need to reconsider the benefit if I can't recover from them.

Next was OHP and inverted rows on the new set of rings we hung in the garage. OHP was OK. Inverted rows were HARD. Don't know if my back is still THAT fatigued and/or if doing them on rings is a lot more difficult than a straight bar.  They were MUCH harder than they have ever been.  Next we did skull crushers, curls and crunches. Finished up with rear delt fly's and crunches.  Decent WO. Felt like I pushed fairly hard, but just didn't have it this morning.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 175.4 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment