Thursday, October 25, 2018

Wed 10/24 - Upper

Workout: Garage Gym
(145#Incline)8,8,8,7
(105#T-Bar)4x10
(50#DBShldr)8,45x,8,9
(Pullups)7,6,6
(Band)2x12
(Crunch)3x12
(30#Skulls)10
(30#Curl)10

48 + 8 =  56 mins

Early morning upper WO today.  It's not too cold yet, but it was 40 degrees this morning and the steel barbell gets fairly cold. I tried using cheap gardening gloves and they seemed to work fairly well after I cut the tips of the thumbs and pinky finger.

Started with incline and t-bar rows. Incline was decent. Tried for an 8th rep on 4th set and needed help. I should've stopped at 7. I'd like to say this was progress over the last WO, but since we were supersetting with rows, rests were longer between sets so it's not as comparable. I bumped the weight for rows today and it felt good. Then we raised angle of incline and did dumbbell incline/shoulder press with pull-ups. Pullups were a struggle after rows.

Then we did band pulls for rear delts with crunches. Finished up with some quick bi/tri work and another set of crunches.  Decent WO.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 173.6 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment