Saturday, October 6, 2018

Sat 10/6 - Pull Day (+Power Clean and Snatch)

Workout: Garage Gym
(95#PowerClean)3x5
(95#Snatch)2x5
(Pullups)15,7,7,7
(80#T-Bar)4x9
(30#SealRow)2x10
(Abs)2x12
(30#Curl)2x12
(Abs)2x12
(185#Deadlift)4x5

68 + 5 = 73 mins

Pull WO this morning - started with power clean technique work. Before starting the 2nd set of cleans, I decided to try a snatch. It felt good so I did a set of 5. Then alternated cleans and snatches for 5 sets.  Really liked snatch more than I thought. By the end of the 2nd set of snatches my R shoulder was starting to feel it a bit, so I'll have to be careful, but really liked doing both cleans and snatches.

Then we moved on to the meat of the WO.  First set of pull-ups was really good with 15 reps, then on short rests I managed to maintain 7 reps. Then we did t-bar rows for 4 sets. Then seal rows and abs. Next was curls and abs. Finished up with 4 sets of deadlift technique work.  Going to work on technique and increase weight slowly.  Great WO and a lot of fun.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 176.6 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment