Monday, July 9, 2018

Sun 7/8 - Push Day

Workout: Snap Fitness
(85#DBInc)6,80x6,6
(55#DBShldr)8,6,6,6+45x8
(20#IncFly)3x11
(80#Skulls)10+8,60x12+12
(Abs)2x20
(25#LatRaise)10,20x12
(Crunch)2x12

60 + 6 = 66 mins

Push day. Started with 85#DB's at moderate incline. Steeper incline than when I normally try to go pretty heavy. Got 6 reps on first set and then dropped to 80#DB's for the next 2 sets.  Good work.  Then we raised angle of incline, but not quite 90 degrees, for incline/shoulder press.  4 sets plus a drop-set. 

Next we did incline DB fly's.  Since we're going to be putting together a home gym in the garage of our new house, I wanted to try DB fly's (instead of cables). I hadn't done these in a long time, but we won't have access to cable machines in the garage.  Went fairly light on fly's and they went well. I have some concern that these will be hard on my shoulders once I start weight progression on them. 

Next we did skull crushers + press combo for 2 sets, supersetted with abs. Finished up with lateral raises and crunches.  Good WO.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 178.6 this morning. Very bloated after late sushi dinner last night. Two weeks to the beach. Have to pull it together for this next stretch. Going to be busy with move to the new house coming up this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment