Friday, November 11, 2022

Fri 11/11/22 - Squat

Garage Gym
(Squat)95x6,115x6,6,6,6
(Decline)125x8,135x8,8,145x8,8
(RDL)135x8,8,8,8
(DBInc)50x10,10,10

44 mins

Back-off day. I've been pushing some movements fairly hard for a while and just haven't had much of a back-off week, so I'm at least starting with a fairly easy day today.  Trying to keep things in the RPE 7ish range instead of 8-9 on some movements.  Plus, I have a big physical weekend ahead and don't want to be drained at all for it.  Add in I've been dieting (weight coming down nicely recently), a break was called for.

Squats were fine, right knee a bit painful for some reason the first couple of sets, but then felt better.  Last set I did low bar to see how it felt, hadn't done any low bar in a while. Wow, that was hard on my elbows really packing them in to get tight.  Next I did decline and RDL's on short rests and finished up with some DB incline. About what I wanted today.

Nutrition/Weight:
177.2 

No comments:

Post a Comment