Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Tue 9/3/19 - Full Body

Gym: Garage Gym
(BandSquat)5x45
(SplitSquat)5x30/30
(Incline)130x8,135x8,140x8,145x8
(Deadlift)235x8,255x8,255x8
(OHP)95x11

45 + 4 = 49 mins

I bought a knee rehab program from barbell medicine and started it today. I can't pass the biofeedback test, so I'm just doing the isometrics portion of the program on a daily basis and sticking with my upper body work (although I did do deadlift today as well).  The isometric part of the program calls for 2 movements per day. 1 double leg and 1 single leg.  In the morning I did band squat (Spanish squats) holds for 5 reps of 45 seconds.  Then I was supposed to do split squat holds for 5 sets of 45 seconds.  I got through 2 sets and couldn't do any more.  So I did the 5 sets of split squats with the evening workout after work.  So that went like this: Split squats 5 sets of 30 seconds.  Then incline for 4 sets working up to RPE 8.  Then 3 sets of deadlifts. Finished with 1 set of OHP. Really warm in the gym.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 191.4 this morning. Fairly high after the long weekend in Hilton Head. Because of Hurricane Dorian, Hilton Head called for a mandatory evacuation on Monday by noon.  So, we found that out at around 9:30PM Sunday night. We decided to get packed up and leave to avoid the chaos of everyone leaving the island in the morning. We got home at 2AM Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment