Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Sat 11/10 - Pull Day (Very good pull-ups)

Workout: Garage Gym
(Pullups)15,8,8,9
(80#T-Bar)5x8
(30#SealRow)3x8
(Crunch)3x15
(30#HCurl)12,8
(Band)2x12
(Crunch)2x10

39 + 6 = 45 mins

Not feeling well with really bad cold, but had a great WO today. Birthday pull-up challenge is in a little over a month and pull-ups haven't felt great lately so I wanted to give these a good effort to gauge where I am. I did sets starting every 4 minutes, so rests were fairly long at 3-3.5 mins.  I was really pleased with the first set and then didn't push to failure until the 4th set where I got 9 reps.  Pleased with overall effort and results here.  I didn't go very heavy on rows, but they were controlled and good volume with 5 sets. Then I did seal rows with crunches. Finished up with hammer curls, band pulls and more crunches.  Very solid pull WO in a condensed time - short rests on everything except pull-ups.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 176.4 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment