Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thu 6/18/20 - Knee Strength

Garage Gym
(KneeOut)2.5mins
(StepUp3.75")4x10,1x50
(SplitSquat12")4x5,1x25
(Flexibility)

51 mins total

Knee strength day. There's 2 of these a week (Mon/Thu).  The program has different exercises on Mon and Thu, but Thursday's movements are more advanced and I'm not able to do them yet, so the advice is to repeat the Monday workout.  I moved the height for step ups back up to 3.75 inches (35 and 15 pound plates stacked) today and I was able to complete the split squat routine for the first time. In the past I've started with just the warmup (4x5), then added 1x10 and 1x15, but today I was able to get through the 25 reps each leg.  My goals are to keep increasing the height on step ups and decreasing the height on split squats.  Felt good about these today.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 183.6 again this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment