Monday, April 2, 2018

Sun 4/1 - Upper

Workout: Snap Fitness
(75#DBInc)3x8
(Pullups)3x8
(60#DBInc)2x8
(InvertRow)2x10
(190#Fly)10,8
(130#Rope)12,10
(35#Curl)2x10
(Crunch)2x12
(145#RDelt)12,10
(Crunch)2x12

40 + 8 = 48 mins

Long hike and 6 hours of driving yesterday left me tight, especially my lower back.  Wanted to go ahead and get a WO in today. Sarah did a pull day and I did upper.

Started with Incline and pull-ups. Incline felt pretty good, real controlled reps. Needed an assist on last rep last set. Pullups were wide grip, controlled, wasn't trying to big numbers here since my back was tight.  Then I raised angle of incline and did 2 sets with inverted rows. I dropped the weight on steep incline from what I normally do, and it still felt really heavy.

Then I did chest fly and rope extensions.  Then curls and crunches. For curls, I did 1 set hammer curls and 1 set regular DB curls, alternating arms (as opposed to both at the same time).  These felt really good and will have to do them more frequently. Finished up with rear delt fly's and more crunches.  Decent WO.  Good WO for after big hiking day yesterday.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 174.0 this morning. Hiked 7.5 hours, about 14 miles, in the Roan Highlands yesterday and had to eat a fair amount last night so my weight spiked. Have to be very carb restrictive today in order to hit my final weigh in on Monday for the biggest loser contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment