Friday, April 13, 2018

Fri 4/13 - Upper

Workout: Club Fitness
(80#DBInc)8,7,7
(Pullups)3x10
(90#Shldr)8,7
(140#SeatRow)2x8
(35#Curl)10,Hx10
(80#OHTri)11,9
(Band)2x15
(30#Crunch)2x10

35 + 5 = 40 mins

Another quick WO over lunch. I should've gone a little lighter on incline Wednesday and wasn't sure how I'd feel today, but warmups felt good and since I will probably be hiking this weekend and won't be able to go to the gym, I wanted to get a WO in today and decided it go heavy. Incline was good. I've been getting (sometimes with an assist from Sarah) 8,7,6 reps with 80#DB's lately. Today I got 8,7,7 w/o an assist, so I was pleased with that. I supersetted with pull-ups and that was 3x10 controlled w/o much problem. Didn't want to go to failure because elbows have been a little tender.

Then I did shoulder press with seated rows. Bumped up the weight on shoulder press from 80 to 90 pounds. Then I did curls and overhead triceps extensions. Good reps on both exercises. Finished up with weighted crunches and band pulls. Good work in short time.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 171.2 this morning. Feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment