Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tue 8/15 - Push Day

Workout: Golds
(70#DBInc)3x8
(50#DBInc)2x9
(4PlLegPress)2x20
(CaptChair)12/3,3,3,2
(55#IsoShldr)2x10
(20#CableFly)17/5,5,5,4
(73#Rope)2x11
(25#Crunch)2x15

35 + 5 = 40 mins

Quick WO over lunch. Still in 1st week of sub-maximal run-up, so pretty much same weights as over the weekend but less volume. Rest periods were about 2.5 mins. Started with 3 sets incline. Reps with a slow negative get freaking hard, even without a lot of weight. This feels good now, but I’ll either have to increase cadence a bit (while keeping good form) as weights get heavier, or just plan on not moving up in weight very much from where I am starting this run-up. I raised the angel of incline 2 positions and did 2 more sets.  Then I did leg press machine with a myo-rep set of leg raises in the captain’s chair.

Then I did shoulder press. Paused reps. Felt good. Ready for weight increase here.  Then I did cable fly’s with a myo-rep set. Felt great. Finished up with rope extensions and weighted crunches.  Solid WO, in and out fairly quickly.

Nutrition/Weight:
I weighed 169.4 this morning.  Down from 172 yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment