Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wed 3/8 - Upper

Workout: Golds
(80#DBInc)10,9
(180#PullDn)2x10
(65#DBInc)2x9
(160#VBarPull)2x10
(45#DBShldr)2x10
(80#DBRow)2x8
(RevCrunch)2x15
(80#OHTri)11,9
(35#Curl)2x11
(Crunch)2x12
(15#RDeltFly)2x10

43 + 9 = 52 mins

Started with fairly heavy steep angle incline and heavy pulldown superset. Great incline reps and paused the last rep in each set. Very controlled. Great for this weight. Then I raised the angle of incline even further and did 2 sets combined with close grip pulldowns. Having the angle this steep was hard on my R shoulder getting the DB’s in place and moving on the first rep, but after that felt pretty good. Next I raised the angle of the bench to 90 degrees and did shoulder press with DB rows and reverse crunches. These first movements were a great WO. Then I finished up with a combination of overhead triceps extensions, curls (1 set incline curls, 1 set hammer curls), crunches and rear delt fly’s.  Very good WO. Moved at a quick pace. I was huffing and puffing and had to take a few longer rests during this WO.  Don’t think I’m in very good cardio shape despite a lot of hiking.

Weight: 
I weighed 177.8 this morning, down 7 pounds from the bloated Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment