Saturday, February 18, 2017

Fri 2/17 - Upper

Workout: Snap Fitness
(75#DBInc)3x10
(165#PullDn)3x10
(50#DBShldr)10,9,8
(210#CableRow)3x10
(135#RopeExt)2x11
(145#RDFly)2x11
(AbCircuit)x2
(35#Inc/HCurl)10/10


47 + 8 = 55 mins

Sarah and I went to Snap Fitness in the evening. 3rd WO since Monday and backpacking trip this weekend, so didn’t go real heavy on anything but still had a quality WO. Started with steep angle incline for 3 good sets of controlled reps. Slow negative and long pause on last rep. Steeper incline is feeling prettygood on my R shoulder once I get the DB’s in place. That’s the downside though. The steeper the incline, the harder it is to get heavier DB’s up into place.Supersetted incline with pulldowns. Next we did shoulder press with standing cable rows. I did 50#DB’s again today and got more reps than last WO and on fairly short rest.

Next we did rope extensions with rear delt fly’s and the ab circuit. I went heavier on rear delt fly’s than normal by 15#’s. Ab circuit was leg raises, front plank, side planks, circle crunches. Finished up with 1 set of incline/hammer curl combo.

Weight: 
I weighed 176.8 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment