Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thu 1/5 - Pull Day

Workout: Golds
(135#BOR)4x10
(20#CrunchTwist)4x10
(PullDn)5x9
(90#IsoRow)2x12/12
(35#RDelt)3x10
(60#PCurl)2x10

43 + 5 = 48 mins

Pull day today. I started off with under hand grip bent over rows. Could have gone a bit heavier, but first time doing BOR underhand grip in a long time, so I didn’t want to start too heavy. And, this grip can be a bit hard on my elbows. Supersetted these with weight crunch twists on a decline bench. These got hard.

Then I did pulldowns. I did a set of high row pulls, then a set on another plate loaded pulldown machine.  Neither one felt great. Then I got on a machine that was very similar to the pulldown machine I loved at Ironbound gym. I was only going to do 3 sets of pulldowns, but after I got on this machine, I did 3 more sets for a total of 5.  Note: golds is re-doing the gym with lots of new equipment, but the cable pulldown stations are in the back and not available right now. Next I did 2 sets of 1-arm rows on the plate loaded machine.  Went light here with higher reps and short rest between the 2 sets.  Finished up with some rear delt work and preacher curls. Decent WO.

Weight: 
I weighed 176.2 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment