Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thu 1/26 - Pull Day

Workout: Golds
(165#BOR)3x8
(#14PullDn)3x8
(95#CableRow)3x10
(28#Crunch)3x10
(40#RDelt)3x10
(40#HCurl)3x10
(95#RDeltFly)3x13
(10#CircleCrunch)2x10/10

46 + 6 = 52 mins

Pull day today. Started with bent over rows and increased weight from what I’ve done recently. Then I did pulldowns on the machine I like and upped the weight to #14. No idea what the weight equates to, but sets of 8 were hard.  Next I did standing cable rows with the whole stack. Like these and supersetted them with weighted crunches. Next I did rear delt rows and hammer curls with 40#DB’s. Planned on 2 sets, but was feeling pretty good so I added a 3rd. Finished up with some machine rear delt flys (3 sets) and 2 sets of weighted circle crunches.  Good amount of volume for a mid-week WO. Kept time short by keeping rest periods fairly short. Started every set on 3 min intervals.  Good WO.

Weight: 
I weighed 175.4 this morning.  Don’t want to go much lower than that right now. Trying to eat above maintenance, gain strength and be able to recover/grow. Won’t be too long before I want to start thinking about leaning out for the spring/summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment