Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tue 5/3 - Push Day

Workout: Golds
(85#Inc)7,4,75x9,8
(55#IsoInc)2x8
(60#IsoShldr)3x9
(50#Crunch)4x10
(90#Skulls)10,9
(30#Delt)2x10
(58#Rope)12,10
(130#Fly)10
46 mins

Push day today. Started with incline and was feeling good, but I mis-grooved the 7th rep and barely got it up. I shouldn’t have even tried to get that rep up once it got out of position. I tried one more heavy set and just stopped at 4 reps. Dropped the weight and had 2 surprisingly decent sets. Not what I’d hoped for out of that movement today, but I just moved on.

Next I did 2 sets iso incline and 2 sets iso shoulder supersetted with heavy crunches.  I bumped the weight up on shoulders today and was pleased with that. Next I supersetted skull crushers with lateral delt raises.  Skull crushers were really good. Finished up with some rope pushdowns and flys. Fly’s hurt my chest/shoulder today (still sore from DB incline) so I stopped after 1 set. Not a great WO, but had a few good exercises.

Nutrition: 
I weighed 173.4 this morning. Super bloated yesterday from all the carbs during backpacking trip this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment