Monday, May 9, 2016

Sun 5/8 - Upper

Workout: Golds
(65#Inc)14,12,10P
(145#VbarPull)3x10
(55#ShldrPress)10,9,9
(200#StandCableRow)3x10
(InvertRow)2x10
(30#Delt)2x10
(100#RopeExt)12,11,11
(LegRaise)3x12
(30#RDelt)2x12
(35#IncCurl)11,10
(10#RDelt)12
(30#HCurl)15

61 + 5 = 66 Mins

Upper WO at the condo gym with Sarah this morning. Started with incline and vbar pulldown superset.  Incline felt pretty good, but I did feel some lingering pain in my R shoulder from last week’s snafu. All good long paused reps on incline.  Next we did a machine shoulder press supersetted with standing cable rows. The shoulder press felt like more of a real steep incline than actual shoulder press. Rows felt a bit awkward.  Since the rows didn’t feel great, we added some
inverted rows, paired with lateral DB raises.

Next we did rope extensions with lying leg raises. I hadn’t done these in quite a while and my abs were still sore from my last WO, so these got fairly tough, but liked them.  Next I did heavy rear delt DB raises with incline curls. Finished up with a set of light rear delt fly’s and a set of hammer curls. Nice WO. Enjoyed working out with Sarah again. We hadn’t worked out together in about 2 months.

Nutrition: 
I weighed 176.0 this morning. Not bad. I should be much better positioned on Monday morning than the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment