Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thu 4/7 - Upper

Workout: Golds
(160#SeatRow)3x10
(80#Inc)9,8,7
(25#T-Twist)3x16
(50#IsoInc)10,9
(50#IsoShldr)2x10
(180#VbarPull)4x8
(80#OHTri)10,8
(25#RDelt)2x10
(115#Fly)13,11
(Crunch)25,20

63 mins

Early morning WO today. During incline warmup, I went ahead and did my working sets of seated rows rather then supersetting with incline. Then I got to working sets of incline supersetted with torture twists. Incline went really well, especially given big deficit this week. Reps were all controlled. Maybe not paused reps, but very controlled.  Normally my WO’s are better at the beginning of the week after refeed weekends. But today was really good. After incline, I did 2 sets of iso incline and 2 sets of iso shoulder press supersetted with 4 sets of vbar pulldowns. This was a really good superset. I’m liking the hammer strength incline machine for more incline/chest volume.

Next I did dumbbell overhead triceps extensions supersetted with rear delt raises. Then I finished up with some chest fly’s and crunches. Really good WO. Extremely pleased.

Nutrition: 
I weighed 170.0 this morning. Lowest in a while.  Getting lean, feeling good. Keeping strength fairly well. Big deficit this week and didn’t have much of a drop-off (yet).  If I stay at this large a deficit, I’ll surely start to see some impacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment