Monday, June 8, 2015

Mon 6/8 - Cardio and diet setup

Cardio:
Walked 5 miles fasted this morning before work. Actually, I walked 4 fast (for me) at 15:45 min/mile pace. I ran the last mile because I had to pee REALLY bad and wasn't going to make it home walking. I was looking around for some woods and even contemplated running between a couple of houses.  Thought that might be a bad idea.  So, I ended up doing the 5 miles in a tad under 1:15, 14:50 pace overall.

Nutrition:
I weighed 178.6 this morning. A little higher than I wanted to be, but both Saturday and Sunday were ~4,000 calorie days. Saturday was planned. Sunday just kind of happened :)

The first 6-8 weeks of the diet have gone quite well.  I dropped about 15 pounds.  Next phase of the diet starts today to get to single digit BF%.  I started Intermittent Fasting today. Typical setup will be eating window from 1pm-8pm, fasting the other 17 hours. Macro's and calories will be similar to what they have been. It's going to be difficult to get ~250 grams of protein down in a 7 hour window, so I may have to adjust and increase fats a bit. I'll just have to see how it goes.

Additionally, carbs will be cycled on rest vs. workout days. Protein and Fat will be fairly constant, Carbs will be cycled.  Calories will end up between 1,800-2,200/day. That will put me between a 1,000-1,500 daily caloric deficit. Refeeds will be weekly on Saturday following a heavy WO.




Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 253 160 27       1,906
  Calories 1012 640 244       1,895
  Percent 53% 34% 13% `

No comments:

Post a Comment