Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tue 10/21 - Pull Day (work gym)

Workout: Work Gym
(185#SmUhBOR)4x8,135x20
(163#VbarPull)4x10
(60#PallofPress)3x10/10
(75#DBRow)3x12
(70#BBCurl)3x10
(150#PullDn)3x8
(25#Crunch)3x15
(50#RDeltFly)12,10,10
(73#PushDn)10,8,63x10
60 mins + 5 w/u = 65 mins

Had doc appointment about my knees today. They took x-rays and will hear something by Friday. Have an appointment with the PT on Thursday and a referral for an orthopedic.  So, onto the WO. I didn't go as heavy on BOR's today because I wanted to keep form a little stricter. I feel there's a time for heavy w/ a little body English, and a time for strict form. Very good rowing. V-bar pulldowns were good. I got more reps than last WO. I superstted these pulldowns with Pallof Presses, and I bumped up the weight on Pallof presses today and they were really difficult. I think I re-aggrivated my L glute issue doing these.

Next I supersetted DB row's w/ barbell curls. Then I did pulldowns superstted with crunches with a 25# plate on my chest. Finished up the WO with rear delt fly's and some triceps pushdowns.  This was a pull day, so the pushdowns are obviously out of place, but I wanted to add a little work there because my lock-out is weak on my pressing movements. I think some extra tri work will help with that. Good WO.

Nutrition:
I weighed 176.0 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment