Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sat 10/25 - Full Body

Workout: LA Fitness
(135#Squat)1x10
(8PlLegPress)4x12
(Dips)3x15 - Felt great!
(35#PallofPress)3x10/10
(Inc)65x10,60x10
(40#DBShldrPress)2x12
(55#LegExt)3x10
(Crunch)12,12,10
(30#IncCurl)2x10+10
(58#Rope)2x12
56 mins + 12 w/u = 68 mins

I wanted to do a lower body day today, but my L glute is still bad so I did what lower I could and added in some other things to make it a full body. The leg press machines were taken so I decided to do barbell squats. These felt terrible warming up and I did one "working" set and thank God a leg press machine opened up. I did 4 good sets on leg press and supersetted with 3 sets of dips. I hadn't done dips in probably a year. They felt great. Tells me that my shoulder problems have gotten better. I may want to try some light barbell pressing sometime soon.

I bumped the weight up on paloff presses and they were HARD, but felt great. Then I did 2 sets of fairly light incline and shoulder presses. I did some leg extensions supersetted with crunches. Crunches were not weighted, but they were tough after heavy paloff presses earlier. Finished up with some bi/tri work.  Felt great after this WO. Not spent, but got some good work in.  Hiking at Great Falls Park with the kids in the afternoon, then evening with Sarah. Great day!

Nutrition:
I weighed 176.6 this morning. Huge Mongolian BBQ dinner with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment