Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wed 9/24 - Lower

Workout: Sprint Gym
(135#SmSquat)15/4x7
(155#RDL)15/4x7
(RollingPlank)3x20
(53#CableCurl)3x12
(75#OHTri)15,12
(LungeMatrix)6StationX2
(Crunch)15/15,12/12
(43#Rope)2x12
46 mins + 2 w/u = 48 mins

super busy at work today so didn't have time for a long WO. Ended up being really good. I think when I'm pressed for time, it makes me focus more on a couple movements rather than throwing the kitchen sink at a WO.  Squats still feeling heavy for this light, but got really good mini-sets. RDL was good. Rolling planks, I'm still getting the hang of. They hurt my feet today (rolling all over each other).

Did some arm work (bi/tri) because not much time for it yesterday during upper day. I did the lunge matrix again today. I THINK I like it. I know it's gotta be good for me. Finished with more ab work. Abs were fried today.

Nutrition:
I weighed 175.6 this morning. Trying to keep cals up around maintenance or slightly over to keep gaining strength/size back.

No comments:

Post a Comment