Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sun 5/4 - Legs/Arms

Workout: (LA Fitness)
(135#BBSquat)4x8 - Paused
(LegPress)6x12,8x10,10
(95#BBCurl)3x6
(80#OHTri)12,12,10
(35#DBCurl)2x11
(20#PreacherDBCurl)2x12
(35#RopePushDn)3x12
(25#DecCrunch)15,12,12
(KneeCrunch)15,12,12
(60#LegCurl)2x10
83 mins + 10 w/u = 93 mins

Got to the gym a few mins early and Sarah wasn't there yet. So, I started warming up. No one was in the squat rack so I did a few warmup sets of squats with just the bar. I haven't done squats in a long time because of my knee. Kept getting updates from Sarah, and she was going to be later and later than predicted, so I figured, 'what the hell' and decided to do a set or two of BB squats with 135#'s. I decided to do them with 1-2 second pauses at the bottom. After two or three sets Sarah arrived and we put her under the bar for a few sets. I ended up doing 4x8 puased. I liked them and I think as long as I check the ego at the door and don't try to put on real heavy weights, these might be good to start doing again. Followed up squats with leg press. My normal 6 plates felt kinda easy, so I put on 8 plates for the last 2 sets. I think I'm going to be real sore tomorrow.

Next we did some bi/tri and ab work. Finished off the WO with some hamstring curls.  Really good WO. Liked this legs/arms dealio.

Nutrition:
I weighed 181.6 this morning. Ate a ton of cereal last night as part of the refeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment