Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wed 4/16 - RFL Day10 - Rest Day

No WO or Cardio today. My R shoulder is really bad today. Every time I reach for anything, especially at shoulder height or higher, I get sharp pain. Hoping to be able to work out on Friday and Saturday after ending the cut Friday AM. Plan is for a tension WO on Friday AM, carb load and then power WO on Saturday.  I'll just have to wait and see how it feels.

Nutrition:
I weighed 174.8 this morning. Very nice! At the end of week1 on RFL my weight actually jumped up almost a pound and stayed at 178.0 for 2 days. Then, as often happens with some patience, I got the "whoosh", and dropped to 176.4 and 174.8 the last 2 days.
Feeling pretty good. Looking forward to eating this weekend but it's been kind of on auto pilot the last couple days. Cramping hasn't gotten worse, and I'm happy about that. Just have to stick it out one more day.  Good nutrition day.  Just more of the same. No BM today, so I won't be surprised if weight is up a bit tomorrow.


Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 256 13 19  1,252
Calories 1026 52 167  1,245
Percent 82% 4% 13% `

No comments:

Post a Comment