Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tue 4/8 - RFL Day2 - FB WO

I weighed 180.8 this morning, so I lost 6.2 of the 7 pounds from Sunday's refeed. Full body WO planned for this evening.

Workout: LA Fitness
(85#DBInc)8,8,7
(225#RDL)3x8
(6PlLegPress)3x12
(190#PullDn)3x8
(Crunch)3x20
(155#Decline)10,10,8
(80#SeatRow)2x8
(55#IsoShldr)2x8
(75#BBCurl)2x10
(65#RopeExt)2x10
(175#Fly)2x12
63mins + 10 w/u + 24 c/d = 97mins

First WO on this RFL cut with Sarah. More volume on this WO than what we'll probably do for the rest of the cut.  Incline was good. Kept reps from last WO and was happy with that. RDL and leg press were good and felt fairly easy. Was really tempted to bump the weight up on both, but knew better (maybe). We supersetted pulldowns with decline crunches. First two sets of pulldowns felt really good. The 3rd got heavy.

Finally the decline bench opened up and I started with a set of 135#'s. Felt real easy so I did bump the weight here. 2nd set felt good, 3rd set felt fine, but it bothered my R shoulder. Should've stopped at 2. Seated rows felt REALLy easy, so I stopped and bumped up the weight. I've been doing these after BOR the last couple weeks and therefore was used to having to use a lighter weight.

Iso shoulder press was good for a quick 2 sets on short rest. We were running out of time now. Finished up with bi's/tri's and then walked on the treadmill for 20+ minutes to cooldown. Hit the peck deck for 2 quick sets on short rest on the way to the locker room.  What can I say...I just can't help myself.

Overall a very good WO. Sarah did great and got more reps than she has in a while on incline after stalling there for a while. I think the deload the last week+ really helped her. We'll probably have to reduce volume a bit going forward.

Nutrition:
I weighed 180.8 this morning. Good RFL nutrition day. Carbs a bit higher today from more broccoli and spinach than yesterday. It adds up. Fat is from 10gr fish oil and other trace amounts from protein.  I can't really reduce it much below that #.  Have to admit that a post-WO meal of whey shake, poached chicken breast (eaten cold on the road) & 4oz raw broccoli was not extremely satisfying.


Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 249 36 19  1,329
Calories 997 144 174  1,315
Percent 76% 11% 13% `

No comments:

Post a Comment