Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tue 4/15 - RFL Day9 - FB WO

Workout: LA Fitness
(85#DBInc)8,8,7 Very nice
(185#BOR)3x8
(175#Decline)8,6 R shoulder bad
(225#RDL)2x10
(6PlLegPress)2x12
(80#SeatRow)2x8
(190#Pulldn)2x8,145x10
(15#L/RDelt)2x12/10
(75#BBCurl)2x10
(65#RopeExt)3x10
(100#Crunch)10,10,8
80 mins + 12 w/u = 92 mins

Worked out w/ Sarah in the evening. Incline was really good for both of us. She got some reps back she'd lost last WO. I maintained, which is a win for me on day9 of RFL. BOR was good, but we had to find some open floor space by the benches. Gym was crowded and we had to switch up the order of a few exercises. First set of decline felt good, 2nd set not so much. My R shoulder felt fairly good until the last rep and it bothered me the rest of the WO. Really painful now.

RDL felt light and leg press felt heavy. Leg press is getting progressively harder on the cut (which makes sense given the large muscles doing the work and that they're depeleted).  Seated rows were fine. First set of pulldowns felt good. 2nd set got really hard and I didn't get the last rep or two down as far as I would've liked. This might have been a function of already having done BOR/RDL/SeatedRow. 

Finished up the WO with some quick delt, tri, bi work and 3 heavy sets of crunches on the pulldown machine w/ a rope.  Pleased with the WO. I was pretty fried at the end. The gym was warm and I was losing a lot of water. We walked upstairs to do 20mins of cardio, but there weren't 2 treadmills together and though we could've split up and still done it, I was frustrated w/ how crowded everything was and was mentally finished. Glad we got to the gym early because it took a long time w/ waiting for equipment.

Nutrition:
I weighed 176.4 this morning. I guess my body finally decided to let go of some water it was holding at 178 for 2 straight days. Feeling pretty good. Getting lean, but really flat and depleted. Getting some cramping in my calves, but hunger hasn't been an issue. Libido taking a dive.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 271 27 19  1,371
  Calories 1084 106 171  1,361
  Percent 80% 8% 13% `

No comments:

Post a Comment