Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wed 2/12 - Upper

Workout: LA Fitness
(RDL)225x8,275x8,8,8,225x12
(115#OHP)8,8,7
(155#BOR)4x10
(70#Inc)2x8
(10#T-twist)3x10
(Crunch)3x10
(10#RDelt)2x15
59 min + 8 w/u = 67mins

Hit the gym w/ Sarah after work. Was at a loss honestly as to what to do. My shoulder makes pressing bad (turned out to be REALLY bad) and my elbow makes pulling bad. Lower body? Nah, knee is still fucked too. Something is strongly suggesting I need time off, or at least not hitting upper body 5 times a week.

Anyway, cobbled together a decent WO. RDL was actually really good. Hadn't done it in a little while and felt good to pull something a little heavy. OHP was good. Wanted 3x8, but not happening. Surprisingly, this really bother my left elbow, and not my shoulder. Bent over row was good with some decent volume. Incline was a bust. Shouldn't have done it at all. I got through 2 sets, but my right shoulder really hurt during, and for the rest of the WO and is throbbing as I write this.

We were running out of time, so we hit some abs and called it a night. If we can make it through the snow to the gym tomorrow, the plan is to work out. No idea what I'll be able to do. I should take the day off, but...

Nutrition:
I weighed 183.8 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment