Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sun 1/19 - Lower

Workout: (LA Fitness)
(RDL)225x8,245x8,8,265x8,8,185x12
(4PL_LegPress)5x20
(60#LegCurl)3x10
(35#LegExt)3x10
(100#Crunch)8,7,85x10
61 mins + 18 w/u = 79 mins

Picked Sarah up for the gym. 6AM came way too quickly this morning, and I need to get some sleep. We had to go early while the kids were still asleep. RDL was good, but 265 felt pretty heavy today. Also tough on my hands today. I tried using straps, but the bar still wanted to come out of my hands, so I just went back to strapless mixed grip. Tore off 2 small parts of calluses on each hand. Thankfully they weren't large tears.

Leg press was good, but I kept it light with high reps. These really burn. After 5 working sets, I took all the weight off the sled and did a set of single leg presses. Right leg firs, felt good. Left leg, first rep thought my leg was going to collapse. Definitely weaker and not very stable. Gotta see the PT again this week.

Finished up the WO with leg extensions and curls, plus 3 heavy sets of cable crunches.  Decent  WO. I didn't think RDL was that great, but looking at the numbers compared to last week, it actually was a pretty good WO. I thought I did 5 sets at 265#'s last WO, but it was only 3.

Nutrition:
I weighed 180.0 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment