Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wed 12/4 - Unsched Rest

Today was supposed to be a WO day (pull day), but around noon I started getting really bad pain in my abdomen. I couldn't stand up straight and couldn't get comfortable. Felt like a sharp stabbing pain at times.  So anyway, took the day off. Haven't been able to eat as much as needed, but feeling better now so I'll try to get some protein down. Stuck mainly w/ whey shakes this afternoon.

Nutrition:
I weighed 173.2 this morning (down almost 7lbs since Monday am). Coming down nicely. Not sure if I'll do the RFL for the full 10 days, or cut it at the weekend. I'll decide based on weight, strength in the gym and the mirror. Really tight day.



Prot Carb Fat Cal
TOTALS: Grams 230 27 11  1,117
  Calories 921 108 99  1,128
  Percent 82% 10% 9% `

No comments:

Post a Comment