Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sun 12/15 - DeadLifts

Left knee has been really bad. No idea why. No idea what I might've done to it. Couldn't do a real lower WO today and had the kids so I wasn't planning on going to the gym.  On my way home from dropping the kids, I had a little time so I stopped by the gym. And I REALLY wanted to get some type of WO in on my birthday.

I did deadlifts and decline close grip bench in jeans, t-shirt and chukkas (boots). Got some weird looks at the gym working out in this getup.

Workout:
(Deadlift)135#x12, 205x8, 275x5x5
(135#DecCGBP)4x15

Deadlifts were pretty good. Having not done them in a while, 5 sets of 5 at 275 pounds felt good. Close grip bench was good. A lot of reps. Should've bumped the weight, but didn't want to hit anything too hard or heavy.

Nutrition:
I weighed 179.6 this morning. +10 pounds since ending the cut a couple days ago. Whoa! Gotta reign it back in (or start back on the cut).

No comments:

Post a Comment