Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tue 11/26 - Push Day

Monday (11/25) was a rest day.

Workout: (Golds)
(95#OHP)5x8+60sec
(65#DBInc)8,8,8,11 Good
(155#DecCGBP)8,8,8,8,10
Very good
(75#Skulls)3x10
(25#LatDelt)3x10
(30#RDelt)3x8
(150#PushDn)10
(50#Rope)4x12
(35#IncFly)3x10
(75#RDeltFly)15/+5,5,5
63 + 14 w/u + 0 c/d = 77 mins

OHP was fairly good, but sets of 8 are still not easy. Frustrating. Held weight at extension for 60 secs after last set.(13mins). Incline was good. 65# DB's felt fairly light (as they should). Worked for the 11th rep on last set.(11mins). Did both these exercises starting each set strictly at 2 mins. Close grip decline was great today. Tri's are progressing. 5 sets and got 10 reps on last set. Time to bump weight again soon. I did ask for a spot on the last set, but didn't need it.(11/33mins).

I had DB bench writting in next, but for some reason wanted to try a few sets of barbell bench. I just had 135#'s on and it KILLED my R shoulder. Felt like something was going to tear out between chest and shoulder. Stopped at 6 reps. Not good. Incline fly's were next up, but I moved them back in the WO to give my chest/shoulder some time to rest. I did scull crushers/tri extensions next. I haven't done these in a few weeks, but they were good. Tells me tri's are getting stronger here too. I combo'd lateral delt raises with these, and they were really good.(10/45mins).

Next I did pushdowns and "heavy" rear delt flys w/ DB's. Before heading over to the rear delt fly machine, I did 3 sets of incline fly's. I thought they would hurt my pec/shoulder, but they seemed OK, so instead of 1 or 2 sets, I did 3. Finished up w/ a myo-rep set of rear delt fly's and called it a day. No ab work at the gym because I did some ab work at home this morning when I woke up.  Good WO. Nothing real heavy, intentionally, but real good work.

Nutrition:
I weighed 174.2 this morning. Came down nicely from Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment