Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wed 9/11 - Chest/Tri (Push)

Workout: (Fitness First)
(80#DBInc)4x6
(60#DBInc)2x10
Awesome pressing
(45#FDelt)3x10
(60#UprightRow)3x10
(60#DBBench)12,8
(75#OHTri)9,8,7,60#x9,9 Great!
(180#Crunch)3x10
(100#TriPushDn)2x14
(35#CableFly)2x12
53mins + 8w/u + 12c/d = 73mins

DB incline felt fairly heavy and I definitely wasn't getting more than 6 reps on the last couple of sets, but happy that I got 4x6 after not even getting 3x6 last WO. Dropped the weight to 60#'s and did two sets for some volume and this combo of heavy>light was awesome.(12mins). I did front delt work next because I'm lagging there so don't want to wait until the end of the WO when they are already tired.(9/27mins).

First set of DB bench felt easy and I was going to bump the weight. After short rest, the 2nd set was really tough and I dropped from 12-8 reps.(5/32mins). Overhead tri extensions were awesome today. Not because it was a PR (it wasn't), but the volume felt great. Might have been overkill a little, but it just felt awesome doing a couple heavy sets and then dropping down and doing 2 more w/ short rest. Tri's were on fire, and bulging.(10/42mins).

Finished up with crunches and tri pushdowns(7/49mins), and then 2 quick sets of cable fly's(4/53mins).

Great WO! R shoulder still bothersome and still needs more rest. Not sure how I'm going to build that into the schedule though since I'm trying to run now and not doing lower body WO's much.

Nutrition:

I weighed 174.0 this morning. I'm shocked that my weight is this low. This is ONE pound heavier than where I ended my cut over two weeks ago, and after a week at the beach.  I ate out a lot and had a HUGE tub (16+ ounces) of frozen yogurt w/ granola and honey and caramel all over the top every single night, sometimes twice in a night. It really goes to show that a TON of calories are burned when just walking around and being active all day (plus working out of course) rather than sitting in the office all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment